Dan Abrahams is the world-renowned sport psychologist who has helped to transform player development and the coaching of soccer. His Soccer Tough titles have become international bestsellers and have been translated into numerous languages. Now, for the first time, Soccer Tough and Soccer Tough II are available in one cost-effective, high-value volume.
In Soccer Tough: Simple Football Psychology Techniques to Improve Your Game, journey with Dan to demystify the mental side of the game in order to maximise performances. It is full of practical techniques that will enable soccer players of all abilities to actively develop focus, energy, and confidence. Soccer Tough will help banish the fear, mistakes, and mental limits that hold players back.
– Train your soccer brain and performance mindset to play more consistently and deliver under pressure
– Use the power of Body Language to play with energy and intensity
– Create dynamic mental Scripts that pinpoint focus and give your game mental structure
– Utilise commanding Self-Talk to develop certainty and performance confidence
– Boost your self-belief through Visualisation and Imagery
In Soccer Tough II: Advanced Psychology Techniques for Footballers, Dan introduces players to more cutting-edge tools and techniques to help them develop the game of their dreams. Through four sections – Practice, Prepare, Perform, and Progress – Dan shows players how to train better, prepare more thoroughly, perform with greater consistency, and progress faster.
– Develop a no limit Attitude towards your potential
– Create a world-class Improvement Programme for your soccer
– Ramp up your training outlook using cutting-edge motivational theories
– Prepare to play with energy and confidence
– Use your ‘controllers’ to manage your focus, your intensity, and your emotions on the pitch
– Learn to play under pressure like the best footballers in the world do
See all our soccer coaching books
Author: Dan Abrahams
Published May 14th 2018 | ISBN-13: 978-1-910515-75-4 | Paperback only | £23.99